[SI-LIST] : 回复: [SI-LIST] : How about EMI simulation tools?

From: rachild.chen ([email protected])
Date: Thu Apr 27 2000 - 20:35:46 PDT

Hi,Fred,

Thanks for your advice.I know all the tools you mentioned.Any EDA tools are harmless to user.I just want to know how much the EMI/EMC tools can provide our design.Can they provide some detail datas to improve the design?We don't need some thumb rules.I need such a tool.It can give me some datas to help my system design,such as decide how much the shield thickness,where the position of cable hole,how much the range of a signal EMI.In a word ,I need the datas to help me.

In the end,the EMC/EMI is very complex problem.It is impossible to solve it just by EDA tools and I want to know the EMC/EMI tools applications and success story.

Best Regards,

Rachild