Re: [SI-LIST] : How about EMI simulation tools?

From: Mike Ventham ([email protected])
Date: Wed Apr 26 2000 - 10:05:48 PDT

You should note that Quad is part of Innoveda (however you pronounce it) and
Incases was bought by Zuken (formerly Zuken-Redac).

We (Quantic Labs) trade under the name Quantic EMC.

Just thought I'd clarify. I also endorse Fred's comments, although I would not
necessarily agree that the problem set needs to be simplified.
Users should not expect miracle software! Ask Microsoft about that!

--
Regards

Mike ________________________________________________________________ | Mike Ventham - Vice-President Engineering, | | Quantic EMC Inc Headquarters | | Croft House, Chilcompton, 191 Lombard Ave, Winnipeg, | | Somerset, UK, BA3 4JA Manitoba, Canada R3B 0X1 | | Tel: 44 (0)1761 232191 Tel: (204) 942 4000 | | Fax: 44 (0)1761 233549 Fax: (204) 957 1158 | | Email: [email protected] http://www.quantic-emc.com |