RE: [SI-LIST] : Differential TDR "Measurements"

From: Marc Humphreys ([email protected])
Date: Tue Apr 25 2000 - 12:30:02 PDT

Pat,

You may want to look at these guys. I've talked to them in the past
as I think you'll find their approach may address your measurement
needs.

You folks might find these interesting.

http://www.atn-microwave.com/multi/multi.html

I think you'll find all their contact info on their web page, but
if not I have a couple of contacts over there that I can forward you.

Marc

Marc Humphreys
Lucent Technologies
Core Routing - InterNetworking Systems