RE: [SI-LIST] : Differential Signalling and Crosstalk

From: Fokken, Gregg J. ([email protected])
Date: Thu Apr 20 2000 - 15:34:07 PDT

I assume you're talking about the 1-0 transition on one line versus the 0-1
transition on the other line. If the two signals are 180 degrees out of
phase (which is definitely what you want), this is odd-mode coupling and
will be opposite in polarity, but remember you're "not" coupling noise,
you're coupling the "signal"! This is what you want (i.e. it is a good
thing, one of the very reasons you want to go differential in the first
place).