RE: [SI-LIST] : IBIS question regards [Falling Waveform] / [Rising Waveform].

From: Chris Rokusek ([email protected])
Date: Tue Apr 11 2000 - 15:02:07 PDT

Merav,

> Is this kind of wave is "harmful" to the IBIS model users? should I omit
it,
> and leave only the [Rising Waveform] with resistor connected to ground ?

No. Not at all. In fact your driver must drive resistive loads into both
the +V and Ground (two Rising + two Falling) in order to model your device
properly exactly because of the N/P delay you noted.

Please refer the IBIS cookbook for more details on making "correct" models:

        http://www.eda.org/pub/ibis/wip/ckbkwfw3.doc

Chris Rokusek
Innoveda