Re: [SI-LIST] : [SI-LIST] SI tools

From: Lawrence Mirabal ([email protected])
Date: Wed Apr 05 2000 - 14:17:01 PDT

Jeffrey,
Our company, High Speed Design, Inc. provides SI testing and verification with Mentor's Interconnectix tools. They are very pricey to purchase (~$90K for starters) but using an outside resource to do
you simulation/verification may be a viable option for you. You mention that you don't have much financial resources which may negate this as an option for you but depending if you have just a few
critical circuits that need to be verified you could probably get your results in a fraction of what you would spend in purchasing a SI tool and the learning curve to use it. I'd be happy to talk with
you about your situation if you would like to give me a call.

Thanks,
Lawrence Mirabal
High Speed Design, Inc.
831.438.8777