RE: [SI-LIST] : Signal Integrity Position

From: Peterson, James F (FL51) ([email protected])
Date: Mon Apr 03 2000 - 05:42:51 PDT

It's not just hitting the delete key. Sometimes the company inquiries are
interesting, therefore we have to weed out the headhunters from the more
technical, company oriented, ones. Besides, if we start allowing recruiters
access, we will get bombarded.
If we want to keep the signal to noise ratio at current levels, let's
continue to keep the recruiters off.
Sorry if this sounds harsh (I had to wake up an hour early today).
Jim