Re: [SI-LIST] : SSC

From: Tadashi ARAI ([email protected])
Date: Tue Mar 14 2000 - 00:26:27 PST

Subas,

SSC forces its generate frequency to add some deviation and makes to
reduce peak radiation strength.
It only to see, for us, as adding extra jitter, so you must choose the
spread level carefully.

Almost all clock-generator vendors have released products with SSC.

Regards,
# "big-9" makes my mailer solwer... Ugahh
/
Tadashi Arai//Platform Developing Dept.,Desktop Prd Div. Fujitsu Limited
[email protected] TEL:+81-42-370-7617 Inagi-shi, Tokyo, Japan
On Tue, 14 Mar 2000 15:09:02 +0800
Mail from [email protected] described as below: