RE: [SI-LIST] : PCB fabrication technology - what's new?

From: Gaines, William ([email protected])
Date: Tue Mar 07 2000 - 10:33:56 PST

For those interested in touring a PCB fabrication house, (in the LA
Calif area), Please post to me (not the list).

The Orange Chapter of the International Microelectronic And Packaging
Society (IMAPS-OC) and the IPC Designers council is having a tour of
McCurdy Circuits (Anaheim, Ca) on 27 April 2000.
Dave Hoover of McCurdy Circuits, will make a presentation on
Controlled Impedance Boards and PCB Surface Finishes.

Bill Gaines
IMAPS-OC Newsletter Editor
626-812-2199 m-f 7-3:30
[email protected]