AW: [SI-LIST] : How to measure differential pattern on test coupo n?

From: John, Hans-Joerg ([email protected])
Date: Wed Mar 01 2000 - 01:15:06 PST

Hello Steve,

I had similar questions some time ago. Pls have a look at Howard Johnson's
page:

http://www.sigcon.com/news/3_10.htm

There you find an explanation for your second question

Best regards

Hans-Joerg John
-------------------------------
Dr.-Ing. Hans-Joerg John email:
[email protected]
Fujitsu Siemens Computers phone: +49 5251 820
347
PCS SHV server DH4 fax: +49 5251
820 209
EMC & Signal Integrity Design Support