[SI-LIST] : How to find the archives (was Re: Signal Integrity simulation tools)

From: Laurence Michaels ([email protected])
Date: Wed Feb 02 2000 - 08:02:48 PST

"Roberts, Chris" wrote:

> I know that this has been a topic of discussion previously on the list,
> however, I have been unable to locate any such discussion in the archive
> which only dates back to Oct. 1999. If there is a way to view older
> archives I may be able to dig up the information myself.
{snip}

From the footer that gets tacked onto every message sent out on the
list:

Click on the "* 6 Dec. 1995 - 29 Dec. 1998 si-list Archives"
link, or go directly to
http://www.qsl.net/wb6tpu/si-list2/pre99/index.html

There are (as of Feb 2, Y2K) 3 different archives, "current", "jan 3,
1999-oct 20, 1999", and "pre 1999". There should be some useful
discussions earlier in 1999, and in the "current" archive. Pre-1999
discussions may be interesting for historical purposes, or to figure
out how different software vendors respond to bug reports. There'll
probably be some interesting discussions now that you've brought it
up.

Enjoy!

--
Laurence Michaels