[SI-LIST] : si-list archives

From: Ray Anderson ([email protected])
Date: Sat Jan 08 2000 - 13:20:28 PST

During the past several weeks of the holiday season there
was a massive amount of traffic on si-list.

As I was attempting to archive it for the si-list archives
I discovered the archiving program that I use (hypermail)
was downrev and not (gasp) Y2K compliant (it flat out didn't
work anymore).

The latest and greatest version has been obtained, compiled
and is in use. The last few weeks of list traffic (around 130
messages) are not safely tucked away in the archives at
http://www.qsl.net/wb6tpu/si-list .

-Ray