Re: [SI-LIST] : What's your favourite Screwy SI Concept?

From: Adrian Shiner ([email protected])
Date: Wed Jan 05 2000 - 11:57:35 PST

Try

The simulator says it is O'K so I will build it.

Current is a bad thing

Lower supply volatage are a good thing

Open RS232 and printer connectors do not radiate (when did you last see a
computer instruction telling you to terminate these connectors if they are
not connected to other equipment?)

Printers & VDUs do not need screened enclosures (like put metal deposit on
ALL case of the damned things). I can supply a tape recording of a printer
taken from my shortwave communications receiver fed from an active aerial as
proof).

Adrian