RE: [SI-LIST] : re: Posting of Commercial Messages on si-list

From: Jian Zheng ([email protected])
Date: Thu Nov 11 1999 - 13:27:27 PST

Hi Si-List Persons:

I think Mr. Tom Harr's suggeestion is very good. From occasional tool
posting, people will know what kinds of useful tools are available for their
design and it will eventually help the designers. However, I think once a
year may not be enough. For the semi-conductor and computer industry, one
year is quite long. Twice or a little bit more per year may be better.
Thanks!

Best regards,

Jian-X. Zheng, Ph.D
Zeland Software, Inc., 39676 Mission Blvd., Fremont, CA 94539, U.S.A.
Tel: 510-797-8109, Fax: 510-797-8241, Web: http://www.zeland.com