RE: [SI-LIST] : More Micro Noise;-)

From: Greim, Michael ([email protected])
Date: Wed Nov 10 1999 - 03:39:36 PST

Derek,

        You're on the right track. This is a technique that I
used back in the old days designing large memory boards.
Depending on your clock frequency, 1/8 th of the clock cycle
may be overkill for this as many current surges are very localized
over a hundred or so pS (your mileage may vary). So check
your characterization data on your parts. I think that you will
be happy with the result. I found that when using a large number
of high current, impulse need devices this worked out well
as long as your timing is still satisfied.

Best Regards,

Michael Greim

The bounds of Time, Space or Mechanics should never stand
in the way of a perfectly good idea.......

The time is gone, The email's over, thought I'd
something more to say.........

Michael C. Greim Consulting Engineer
Mercury Computer Systems, Inc email: [email protected]
199 Riverneck Road V: 978-256-0052/x1607
Chelmsford, MA 01824-2820 F: 978-256-4778