[SI-LIST] : Oscilloscope probe manipulator

From: subas ([email protected])
Date: Mon Nov 08 1999 - 22:41:12 PST

Hi all,

Does any body has a cost effective solution for scope probe manipulator (so
that you do not have to hold the probes by hands and you can move the probes
in X-, Y- and Z- direction independently)? Since we usually have only two
hands to hold these probes, how do we measure 4-channels simulatenously in
an oscilloscope?

I talked to some vendors and it amazing that they charge like a hell for
such a simple thing. I was about to buy them but later I thought it was not
worth that much money (talking about US$10000 for four units).

Does any body know any other cheaper solutions? I am thinking about making
my own. Any suggestions?

Subas