Re: [SI-LIST] : [Fwd: Majordomo results: Looking forhighspeedbuffer parts]

From: S. Weir ([email protected])
Date: Sat Nov 06 1999 - 00:16:27 PST

Jason,

With the ON semi sale it is hard to get MPC data sheets at the moment. The
Fairchild second source only rates to 150MHz. However, the bigger question
in my mind is whether or not your system engineer worked out timing budgets
for this morass before the ASIC's got committed. It is important for
someone there to understand the entire timing budget.

Regards,

Steve.