Re: [SI-LIST] : Recommendations for High Density PCB to PCB Connection

From: Ray Anderson ([email protected])
Date: Fri Nov 05 1999 - 09:54:24 PST

At the risk of beating a dead horse...

        I just checked the /usr/share/lib/unittab file supplied with three
different recent versions of the Solaris OS . I found the following:

        Solaris 2.5.1 WRONG
        Solaris 2.6 WRONG
        Solaris 2.7 CORRECT

(in respect to the question of the mil to inch conversion)

Ray Anderson

Sun Microsystems Inc.

"...never attribute anything to malice which may be attributed to an
engineer...."