Re: [SI-LIST] : [Fwd: Majordomo results: Looking for highspeedbuffer parts]

From: [email protected]
Date: Thu Nov 04 1999 - 23:22:47 PST

Jason,

Unfortunately the skew among output pins are presumably random
that I wonder the adjustable delay line compensation would be
a good choice for mass production. It is true that there is
certain skew pattern at the output pins for a specific IC design
yet it is not garanteed.

I have thought about a clock management chip with internal
PLL that can help to minimize the skew, but I can't figure out
anything which can run up to 240MHz.

Raymond

---------------------- Forwarded by Raymond Leung/QSA/AU on 05/11/99 17:19

Jason Zheng <[email protected]> on 05/11/99 15:47:17

Please respond to [email protected]