Re: [SI-LIST] : Comments from your SI seminar (SendII)

From: Adrian Shiner ([email protected])
Date: Thu Nov 04 1999 - 13:06:34 PST

Nice one Mike...then there are other consultants who are a waste of the air
that they breath. Never forget that HR and other Managers have budgets and
bottom line targets. They often do not see the finer point in paying the
right guy the right fee (or salary) to do the work right first time. On that
basis, apparently expensive people are good value.