Re: [SI-LIST] : Recommendations for High Density PCB to PCB Connection

From: Laurence Michaels ([email protected])
Date: Thu Nov 04 1999 - 10:32:20 PST

Lest anyone think anyone was calling me an idiot, they
weren't...
I couldn't get the tone-of-voice across the email link ;-)

Anyway, the unit table on my units program appears broken.
It's claiming 1 mil is .01 inch. Thank you very much Sun
Microsystems, or whoever it was that fiddled with the units
program table.

I downloaded the GNU (www.fsf.org) units program, and read
through its unit table, and it says 1 mil is .001 inch.

My fault for trusting the computer.

Man, when I make a mistake, I sure do it well, eh?

Not only do I make it, I send it around the world.

Like I said, anybody else want to send a mistake to the
rest of the world?

There goes my reputation for infallibility ;-(

--
Laurence Michaels
Trust the computer, the computer is your friend.