Re: [SI-LIST] : Definition of Hi-Speed (UC)

From: Adrian Shiner ([email protected])
Date: Tue Nov 02 1999 - 11:55:38 PST

What has happened to the education sytems in various countries? ECL logic
was in use in the late 1960's, complete with all these characteristic fast
rise time issues!!

From reading many inputs to theis excellent forum for discussion, I wonder
if some of the PCB layout guys have the formal basic engineering knowledge
of the relevant subjects which are needed in this endevour.

Adrian