Re: [SI-LIST] : Comments from your SI seminar (SendII)

From: Fred Rosenberger ([email protected])
Date: Mon Nov 01 1999 - 10:28:14 PST

Another book highly recommended (by me), perhaps too new to
make it into many reference lists:

Digital Systems Engineering by William Dally and John Poulton,

http://www.cup.org/ObjectBuilder/ObjectBuilder.iwx?processName=productPage&product_id=0521592925&origin=redirect

http://cva.stanford.edu/dig_sys_engr/

Regards,

Fred