[SI-LIST] : Apologies!

From: Kim Helliwell ([email protected])
Date: Fri Oct 29 1999 - 08:32:45 PDT

My apology to the list for posting a private and
inappropriate message here. A moment's inattention
was all it took. I am normally quite careful about
this sort of thing. I'm truly mortified by the mistake,
and thank those who took the time to kindly point
it out to me.

It is somewhat consoling and ironic that some who wrote to
inform me of my mistake also made the same mistake
and posted to the entire list. Shows how easy it
is to do! I guess we all need to be careful.

--
Kim Helliwell
Senior CAE Engineer