RE: [SI-LIST] : Comments from your SI seminar (SendII)`

From: Grasso, Charles (Chaz) ([email protected])
Date: Thu Oct 28 1999 - 08:07:08 PDT

"It is sad that our industry cannot take a concensus and come up with the
CORRECT way of doing things. Instead of using testing and empirical data to
determine what is accurate, they bicker about why ones methods will or won't
work. "

I agree completely!!

Don't forget that a lot of these rules of thumb have
been based on harsh experience by many learned folks
in the buisness.