Re: [SI-LIST] : Who are Thevenin and Norton?

From: Abd ul-Rahman Lomax ([email protected])
Date: Tue Oct 26 1999 - 14:19:44 PDT

At 01:17 PM 10/26/99 -0700, Doug Brooks wrote:
>Even my college professor fiends haven't been able to answer this for me!

Perhaps there are some demons who can help.

Sorry, couldn't resist.... :-) I did look (for Thevenin) and, yes, there
seems to be a bit of a lacuna in my standard reference works as well, as
well as anything easily accessible on-line.

[email protected]
Abdulrahman Lomax
P.O. Box 690
El Verano, CA 95433