Re: [SI-LIST] : Heating resistor: RMS or average current (was Re: Effect of low Zo for unterminated lines)

From: Adrian Shiner ([email protected])
Date: Tue Oct 26 1999 - 11:05:37 PDT

The humble DC pulse width modulator offers a clear conclusion to this
discussion methinks.

How you handle random signal (e.g white noise) modulation of the pulse width
is standard Signal Processing mathematics. Sine wave modulation needs a
slightly different approach. But then, this is a digital discussion, is it
not?