Re: [SI-LIST] : Effect of low Zo for unterminated lines

From: [email protected]
Date: Sun Oct 24 1999 - 16:24:00 PDT

Vinu,

You might have already got a feeling that I am not in either marketing
or field support. I don't think it is legitimate for me to do anything. Better
contact some application engineers; else I might be scared off to say
anything in this forum again :-).

Raymond
---------------------- Forwarded by Raymond Leung/QSA/AU on 25/10/99 09:23

Vinu Arumugham <[email protected]> on 23/10/99 02:27:35