RE: [SI-LIST] : Effect of low Zo for unterminated lines

From: Roy Leventhal ([email protected])
Date: Fri Oct 22 1999 - 12:45:45 PDT

More and more I have the impression that the understanding of how a
component/product actually behaves has nothing to do with publishing a number
that you can ship to.

I know the same tends to be true for a system/product. So, I'm aware we all
resort to these subterfuges. But, if my job is to understand how a component
actually behaves so that I design correctly with it, then I'm completely misled
by the specification sheet.

Regards,

Roy