RE: [SI-LIST] : Inner vs. Outer Layer Routing

From: Chris Padilla ([email protected])
Date: Tue Dec 21 1999 - 17:59:00 PST

I'd still like to hear about differential-mode versus common-mode currents/
radiation on a differential line. I know we have a common-mode element.
My main question is how much in relation to inner and outer layer routing
of this differential pair.

Thanks a lot for this discussion--very enlightening to us young EMI/SI
engineers trying to apply theory to the real world.

----->Chris