Re: [SI-LIST] : W element correlation with measured data

From: Rick Brooks ([email protected])
Date: Tue Dec 14 1999 - 08:35:37 PST

I for one would be interested in this presentation, however, this particular powerpoint file (fiber_channel_analysis.ppt) is completely unwieldy.
The download was as expected for a 10 meg file, but I never had the patience to wait the estimated 30 minutes it would take to open in powerpoint.
Maybe it's just my computer, or the fact that I'm using Powerpoint '97?

Does anyone have a pdf version of this presentation?

- Rick Brooks
Nortel Networks