Re: [SI-LIST] : Re: IBIS datasheets for PCI and DDR

From: [email protected]
Date: Tue Nov 23 1999 - 06:46:46 PST

Thanks, DC. Are you working on the DDR committee? I was looking at the
spec the other day, and I noticed there was a really nice capacitance spec,
some IV curves, but no rise/fall times, which makes it hard to create a
behavioral model that's consistent with the spec. What's your take? Has
anyone proposed adding edge rates?

Greg Edlund
Advisory Engineer, Critical Net Analysis
IBM
3650 Hwy. 52 N, Dept. HDC
Rochester, MN 55901