Re: [SI-LIST] : Transient impedance

From: [email protected]
Date: Wed Nov 17 1999 - 14:49:43 PST

Sandy,

Me here too. I would like my name being on the preview list
if it doesn't cause Sai and you too much trouble.

Thanks again for your valuable information.

Raymond

---------------------- Forwarded by Raymond Leung/QSA/AU on 18/11/99 08:47

Sandy Taylor <[email protected]> on 18/11/99 04:44:59

Please respond to [email protected]