Re: [SI-LIST] : RE: RC terminations on multidrop busses

Roy Leventhal ([email protected])
Fri, 13 Nov 1998 13:20:32 -0600

Thanks Vinu,

Your explanation has improved my understanding of the numbers I've been
seeing in my Cadence simulator.

Best Regards,

Roy

Vinu Arumugham <[email protected]> on 11/13/98 11:22:02 AM