RE: [SI-LIST] : RE: RC terminations on multidrop busses

Abe Riazi ([email protected])
Fri, 13 Nov 1998 10:20:19 -0800

Hi:

AC termination is another name for RC termination. The purpose of
resistor is to match the impedance of trace. The capacitor holds the DC
signal component and allows AC current to flow to ground during the
transition (switching) stages of the signal.

Regards,

Abe Riazi,