RE: [SI-LIST] : RE: RC terminations on multidrop busses

Abe Riazi ([email protected])
Fri, 13 Nov 1998 10:14:00 -0800

Hi:

As it was stated earlier, I have not used RC termination in an actual
design. However, the rules that I referred to in my email are well
established.

When design geometry gets complicated so that you can no longer rely
on rules of thumb or simple formulas, then you must SIMULATE to find the
complete answer. It seems to me that for your application, simulation
must be of hierachical type taking into account a daugther board plugged
into a motherboard.

Regards,

Abe Riazi
Anigma Inc.