Re: [SI-LIST] : Design Note on Right Angle Bends

Doug Brooks ([email protected])
Fri, 10 Jul 1998 15:08:20 -0700

Actually, for the ABSLUTE LATEST info -------------

see "90 Degree Corners, The Final Turn"

in the January 98 issue of PC Design Mag
(reprinted on our web site). This was a CONTROLLED study
that discusses both the geometric (impedance) and
antenna (EMI) effects of 90 deg. corners and measures
their effects.

Doug Brooks