Re: [SI-LIST] : Diode Termination of Transmission Lines

Roland F. Portman ([email protected])
Wed, 10 Jun 1998 09:25:28 -0700

Peter,

Besides Ron's suggested readings below, you may want to look at
California Micro Devices
technical literature web page
http://www.calmicro.com/prod/techdocs.htm They have several
articles on various types of termination in addition to Schottky Diode.

Roland

--
Roland F. Portman
BiT Microsystems, Inc.

(510) 623-2341 Ext 129 (510) 623-2342 Fax

[email protected] http://www.bitmicro.com