RE: [SI-LIST] : field solver for differential pairs

Walker, Jim ([email protected])
Thu, 7 May 1998 10:43:01 -0500

I have used Greenfield Field Solver on differential pairs and got good
results. Greenfield is sold by Quantic Laboratories in Winnipeg Canada
(800-665-0235). The manual, provided by Quantic, includes a appendix
that gives insight into the equations which the program uses.

This is not advertisement for Quantic but the program is mature and
worked well for me.

[email protected]