Re: [SI-LIST] : Propagation velocity / discontinuous reference

[email protected]
Wed, 6 May 1998 21:34:41 -0400

My guess is that electromagnetic waves will travel at the same speed
through the dielectric medium between signal and ground, the only thing
that will change is the characteristic impedance of the transmission line
due to the relative (tiny) increase in distance between signal and ground
currents. Tpd is typically dependant on Er only.

Chris

[email protected] on 05/06/98 10:29:25 AM