Re: [SI-LIST] : Dual Stripline impedance

[email protected]
Fri, 17 Apr 1998 07:49:17 -0700

Magnus,

Using Ansoft's 2D Parameter Extractor I calculated the impedance matrix (low
frequency limiting values) as

Z11 = Z22 = 72.08 ohms
Z12 = 23.45 ohms

Since this line is symmetrical, the differential impedance is:

Zdiff = 2(Z11 - Z12)

which in this case gives a value of 97.3 ohms in agreement with the earlier
calculation from Vinu Arumugham.

Best regards,

Eric

Eric Wheatley Ph.D. Electromagnetic Modeling Services
Alterra Technology Co. (760) 942-9426 (phone)
435 Dunsmore Ct. (760) 942-2366 (fax)
Encinitas, CA 92024 US [email protected]