Re: [SI-LIST] : Output Impedance

Brian Young ([email protected])
Thu, 02 Apr 1998 08:50:00 -0500

I'm convinced IBIS works great if you have no rail collapse so that the IV
curves are valid. I don't think they are valid under heavy bus switching
with significant rail collapse, although I hear people claim otherwise. I
just don't see how IV curves provided at, say 3.3V, work when you have 0.5V
of collapse. Any comments?

Brian Young
Motorola