Re: [SI-LIST] : Output Impedance

Kevin Weldon ([email protected])
Wed, 01 Apr 1998 12:58:30 -0500

--------------F974D412605F2ED75B46DA41

Hello Alaa,

What I do is connect the input node of the output buffer
to Vcc. Then I connect the output node to Vcc through
a resistor. Then I simply change the value of the resistor
until I measure Vcc/2 at the output node of the buffer. The
value of the resistor at this point is equal to the output impedance
of the buffer. HSpice's Goal Optimization works well for this.
Is there a simpler way to do this?

--
Kevin Weldon
Bay Networks