RE : [SI-LIST] : IBIS Modeling

Weber Chuang ([email protected])
Wed, 25 Mar 1998 17:34:58 +0800

We are PC chipset vendors, so we need to handle kinds of I/O pads and
modules, so far I use real module database and then combine it with
mainboard to run a backplane-style simulation for AGP and PCI and
memory, though we only consider capacitance effect for connector or
socket. Using lumped RLC to substitute for the trace yields odd and
inaccurate waveforms.

Best Regards

Weber Chuang(ChingFu Chuang)
SI Engineer, System Team.