Re: [SI-LIST] : PCB Pwr Planes

[email protected]
Fri, 20 Mar 1998 22:45:12 -0500 (EST)

Hi Jim,

Since I posted a reply to your question on the SI-list, Ed Miller at
Hewlett Packard made some comments on my reply. I don't think I was
very clear on the question you asked when I posted the reply. For your
reference, here I enclosed portions of e-mail conversations between Ed
Miller and Jiayuan Fang on the subject you raised. Hope that will help
to answer your question.

Regards,

Jin Zhao

Dept. of Electrical Engineering
State University of New York at Binghamton
Binghamton, NY 13902-6000
Tel: (607) 777-4684
Fax: (607) 777-4464
Email: [email protected]