Re: [SI-LIST] : Do you have a web site for signal integrity stuff?

Ray Anderson ([email protected])
Wed, 21 Jan 1998 09:21:57 -0800 (PST)

I've already responded directly to Nick, however for general
info to the list membership in case you may have forgotten,
the past si-list traffic is archived for perusal at:

http://www.qsl.net/wb6tpu

-Ray