Re: [SI-LIST] : How to identify SSO

Yehuda D. Yizraeli ([email protected])
Mon, 12 Jan 1998 07:18:39 +0200 (EET)

Derek,

We, the design comunity, will be more than pleased with helping-facts,
like whats the difference in the chips between suppliers (good and bad), and other
data which might help us.

thanks in advance, yehuda

--

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ + + + Yehuda D. Yizraeli + + + + Zoran Microelectronics LTD. + + P.O.Box 2495 + + Advanced Technology Center + + Haifa , Israel 31024 + + + + Tel: +972-485-45777 + + Tel: 04-854-5777 + + Fax: +972-485-51550 + + + + E-mail: [email protected] + + + + http://www.zoran.com + + + +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++