Re: [SI-LIST] : Transmission Line Analysis Software

[email protected]
Thu, 11 Dec 1997 12:10:40 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

Could you please give the web site of those two software packages. I
want to see them.

Thanks,

Jin Zhao

Dept. of Electrical Engineering
State University of New York at Binghamton
Binghamton, NY 13902-6000
Tel: (607) 777-4684
Fax: (607) 777-4464
Email: [email protected]