Re: [SI-LIST] : PCB Stacking!

[email protected]
Wed, 10 Dec 1997 10:51:10 -0500 (EST)

Hi, Everybody,

When I read following message, I just wonder why Hadco requiring an extra
power plane layer for construction? Why the number of layers is an odd
number?

Please help me. Thanks.

Regards,

Jin Zhao

Dept. of Electrical Engineering
State University of New York at Binghamton
Binghamton, NY 13902-6000
Tel: (607) 777-4684
Fax: (607) 777-4464
Email: [email protected]