Re: [SI-LIST] : Power/Ground Decoupling Methods?

Ray Anderson ([email protected])
Tue, 2 Dec 1997 16:30:04 -0800 (PST)

Todd DeRego is the guy that wanted Mikes position before
we hired Mike. As I remember he didn't even have enough applicable
experience/knowledge to even land a face to face interview.